Every person or a business entity needs to deduct TDS on the amount paid as salary to its employees. The employer then needs to deposit this TDS amount with the Government and file a return on quarterly basis disclosing all details of salary paid, TDS deducted and amount deposited with the Government. Delay or failure in filing results in levy of interest and penalty.
Tax Aid provides one stop solution to persons and business entities to adhere to tax and other legal compliances.
Information required for filing return
- Details of deductor (Name, address and TAN)
- Details of authorised person
- Details of deductee (PAN)
- Deduction details
- Challan deposit details
How it’s done
- Purchase plan depending upon your requirement
- Submit information and relevant documents
- Returns filed by experts
- Form 16 generated and provided